Sunday, October 28, 2007

Learning about the Titus 2 Woman

I'm surrounded by women who are my role models, mainly women from my current church but also some from a previous church. My own mother, who is not a Christian, also demonstrated some of the virtues of the Titus 2 Woman, and I continue to pray that she will one day come to recognise our Lord as her's also.

As I have aged I have learnt first what it means to be a Proverbs 31 Woman and at the end of my own personal study recognised that I am in fact a Titus 2 Woman, the perfect sequel.

I thank God for the 5 daughters that Graham and I share and that God has given me the opportunity to teach our younger women, our daughters, the way of life as our Lord Jesus would have them follow. Whilst they might not always understand or appreciate what I share, I know that they will learn by example over time.

No comments: